Update: The book has since been released. See how to purchase it at handsonbughunting.com or use the Amazon link included in the article below.
This October I’ll be releasing my first book with Packt publishing, Hands-On Bug Hunting for Penetration Testers.
The book covers:
- Preparing for pentesting engagements
- Building an automated pentesting workflow
- Detecting and reporting OWASP’s Top 10 most common bugs
- Finding the best bug bounty programs
- Focusing on testing the right parts of a web application
- Formatting vulnerability reports to maximize your payouts
- Going further
If you have some experience with penetration testing, it’ll be a good introduction to public bug bounty programs, and if you’re just getting into security, it’s a great series of walkthroughs for getting up to speed - even if you have to search for the meaning of a term or two (or three).